Well here is the first entry, I thought I would set up a new blog in addition to my other one http://themagicalworldofclarey.blogspot.co.uk. I'd like to keep my other blog more fun and open for anyone to read. I'm also not sure I want the 5 readers I have in South Korea knowing the ins and outs of my life!
So here is a little bit about me: I love sharks and ducks, i'm terrified of spiders and if you give me spicey food I will cry. I can't cook for toffee my rule is if it requires more than 2 pans and takes more than 20 minutes im not interested! I have a real sweet tooth and love my pick and mix. Made in Chelsea, The real Housewives of Orange County and Olly Murs are my guilty pleasures. I live on my own in a little 2 bed flat which I love. When I was younger I wanted a pet sheep, but now i've grown up i'd love a micropig!
In January I had to accept im not super human and give up work (something I never ever wanted to do) hoping it would help me feel better, here I am 4 months later and if anything I'm worse. It's something that is very hard to accept when your health starts to decline. In my head I'm still the same as I was a few years ago and feel I could take on the world, but in reality my body is letting my down big time and its one of the most frustrating things i've encountered.
There is some light at the end of the tunnel, and in July i'm going to spend 2 days at Harefield Hospital to see if I am a good enough candidate for a double lung transplant. It's a risky thing, but anyone that knows me well knows i'm not afraid to take a risk. Its an opportunity to potentially get my life back and start living again, and I think if i can I should grab it with both hands.
There we go thats the first blog done, i'm now off to get ready to laugh at celebrity juice.
:)
You're going to get those new lungs girl and when I get mine too we're going to be unstoppable! I never realised you love Olly M...he's my favourite at the moment too :o)
ReplyDeleteLove you more than jelly babies xxxx
Hello darl!
ReplyDeleteI made it!
I dop you get some new lungs, how rubbish words are to describe that frustration.. I can't really imagine!
I love you!
This blogging thing is gonna be fun! xxxx
dop? DO HOPE* it was meant to say!
ReplyDeleteWhat a pineapple!
Alright? Just to say you have another reader of your blogs here, that must make 4 people now (including you) and to be honest i just look at the pictures.
ReplyDeleteAs that weird 'Tedbersmummy' (who whoever HE really is) says, those lungs will come and we will be around on your pukey rollercoaster ride to get there. Just don't vomit on me on the way. Then after that you can go to the ocean with your sharky friends. x