Welcome to blog number 2! :)
I’ve had a fairly busy time since my last update. Monday I had to take a trip to the garage, my exhaust was almost at the point of falling off and the car was making one hell of a racket! So a few hours and £80 later my car is all fixed again. They tried to sell me some tyres and all sort of other things…I think they saw me coming and thought they’d try and make a bit more money out of me. I was having none of it though, id rather buy some new clothes than car tyres.
I almost bankrupted myself in Dunhelm Mills, I went in for magnets and ended up buying some really nice stacking boxes which fit my shoes in perfectly, I got the most snugly blanket ever, its amazing so soft and cozy, in fact it was so soft that I had to spend all of Tuesday in my PJ’s wrapped up in it ;) I guess there must be some perks to not been able to work. I also brought some cake baking trays, and a plastic icing gadget – I have no idea how it works but it was in the kids baking section so surely it cant be that hard! My best friend got me a little cup cake baking present for Christmas and I still haven’t got round to making them. Now I have the cake tray I’m one step closer, just need the flour, butter, milk, and eggs now. I’m definitely not blessed with cooking ability. I’ll post a picture of a cake my mum made for my nans 80’th birthday you will see I think it’s a family trait!
I’ve had a fairly busy time since my last update. Monday I had to take a trip to the garage, my exhaust was almost at the point of falling off and the car was making one hell of a racket! So a few hours and £80 later my car is all fixed again. They tried to sell me some tyres and all sort of other things…I think they saw me coming and thought they’d try and make a bit more money out of me. I was having none of it though, id rather buy some new clothes than car tyres.
I almost bankrupted myself in Dunhelm Mills, I went in for magnets and ended up buying some really nice stacking boxes which fit my shoes in perfectly, I got the most snugly blanket ever, its amazing so soft and cozy, in fact it was so soft that I had to spend all of Tuesday in my PJ’s wrapped up in it ;) I guess there must be some perks to not been able to work. I also brought some cake baking trays, and a plastic icing gadget – I have no idea how it works but it was in the kids baking section so surely it cant be that hard! My best friend got me a little cup cake baking present for Christmas and I still haven’t got round to making them. Now I have the cake tray I’m one step closer, just need the flour, butter, milk, and eggs now. I’m definitely not blessed with cooking ability. I’ll post a picture of a cake my mum made for my nans 80’th birthday you will see I think it’s a family trait!
Today I had a nice little walk round Matalan, I got totally
drenched in the rain though walking from the car. I’m really slow at walking now, which in the
sun is fine, but when it’s pouring with rain/hail/snow/freezing cold I still
have no other option than to go slow. I’m
used to it now but it’s the poor souls that have to walk with me I feel sorry
for! I then had a lovely lunch with my
mum, followed by meeting my friend for a cup of tea and cake in this funky
little tea room. I’m always hungry for
cake.
I also have turned into a jigsaw addict. Last week I completed 3 jigsaws with 1000 pieces. Maybe I should find a hobby before I turn into a jigsaw hermit!
I also have turned into a jigsaw addict. Last week I completed 3 jigsaws with 1000 pieces. Maybe I should find a hobby before I turn into a jigsaw hermit!
The transplant co-ordinator rang me from harefield last week
to arrange a date for my assessment. It’s
the 16th July for either 1 or 2 nights depending how long it all
takes. I’m not looking forward to
that. I got annoyed at the dr I saw when
I had my appointment there he listed to my chest, went right inside my bra, and
stuck the stethoscope on my nipple.
Really, was there any need for that?! For those who understand these things (I certainly
don’t!) they said the blood tests I had done there showed 11% antibodies but
everything else looked ok.
That is all for now, I’ll hopefully try and do some more interesting things by my next blog! I have the urge to buy some cushions this weekend.

sorry to mummy Ann but that is terrible hahaha
ReplyDelete