I've been a busy bee staying at my friends in Essex for a week. It was nice catching up with her and also got to see some of my other friends there too. I had two wagamamma fixes while I was there. Wagas is my favourite restaurant I just love it, I'm desperate for Peterborough to get one but since it only got nandos a year ago and no primark yet I think I could be waiting a while!
I'm loving my new car, still not feeling up to driving long distances but it's nice to have a reliable car that shouldn't break down on me or grow mould !
Since my last blog I lost a bit more weight and so convinced Papworth to let me have a tablet which has a side effect of making you hungry...it took a bit of time to kick in but the last few days ive been eating so much. I havnt had an appetite like this in months. Even though I'm ill at the moment im still able to eat, usually when I'm unwell just the thought of food turns my stomach!
Unfortunately I picked up a throat infection which now seems to be makings chest a bit poop and giving me temperatures again. However I have plans for Friday and the weekend so I'm desperately hoping it gets better because I really can't face another Papworth trip and more ivs, it's only been 1.5 weeks off them. C'mon lungs man up!!!!
Still waiting to hear back from harefield if I don't hear by the end of the week I'll ring them. Can't actually contact them right now as my phone appears to have completely lost its signal! Hoping it's tescos problem and now my phone.
I've been thinking of maybe going back for another chat with the drs to go through everything again, it's not that I don't understand it, it's more I sometimes need to hear things a few times for it to sink in. I keep getting these thought that I'm too well. But my mentality has always been 'I'm fine' although my life is so limited in my head I think I can go on forever like this. I guess cf and it's complications are familiar to me. Transplant isant so it worries me. I'm guessing that's normal though!
I'm now off to try and make some dinner, all I want to do is curl up and sleep off this horrible throat and temp but my belly is demanding food - can't complain though i NEED the weight!
Thanks for reading hope I wasn't too boring !
No comments:
Post a Comment