I finally left the flat today to do something that isn’t
hospital related the past week has mainly been me sleeping and coughing, and
trips to papworth! Yesterday I was so tired I couldn’t keep my eyes open, it
was like something had sucked the life out of me and I could barely stay awake I
didn’t even drink anything until bout 7pm which is very unlike me. I got in a complete strop about it, so I woke
up this morning and decided that today will definitely be better. I rang my mum and asked if I could join her
on her trip to Sandringham. Bob my step dad has family over from Guernsey for this week so they have lots of trips
planned. Looking at big old houses and
gardens isn’t exactly my thing but it got me out of the flat which is just what
I needed. I did have to use a wheel
chair as there was so much walking involved which I was not pleased about at
all, but it was either join in and use the chair or sit in the café for a few
hours while everyone else walked round.
So I had to abandon my pride and use the chair. I did laugh at the fact I was out walked by
Bobs 90 year old mum!
Other than that this week has entailed ivs and hospital trips for levels. Papworth rang me today to say there’s a bed for me tomorrow if I want it so I might have a few days rest in there to try and get me feeling a bit better. My appointment at Harefields been brought forward to the 6th June due to a cancellation, so I need to get myself feeling good for that. I will decide tomorrow morning if I want the bed…I much prefer to be home although there were some days earlier in the week I really struggled, but I feel im over that now and turned the corner.
Other than that this week has entailed ivs and hospital trips for levels. Papworth rang me today to say there’s a bed for me tomorrow if I want it so I might have a few days rest in there to try and get me feeling a bit better. My appointment at Harefields been brought forward to the 6th June due to a cancellation, so I need to get myself feeling good for that. I will decide tomorrow morning if I want the bed…I much prefer to be home although there were some days earlier in the week I really struggled, but I feel im over that now and turned the corner.
I’ve got seriously addicted to drawsomething on the iphone!
I can’t stop playing, I love drawing so it’s the perfect game for me. Maybe I should try and create a popular app
and make my millions that way. When I
left work people kept asking me what I was going to do, and creating an app
would have been a much better response than ‘selling my body’ haha!!
That is all for now, next time I will be updating with hopefully a more active social life!
That is all for now, next time I will be updating with hopefully a more active social life!
No comments:
Post a Comment