So here we are another week later and I am feeling good. I ended up taking the bed at Papworth and felt a lot better for the rest, the week went really quickly and before I knew it I was home!
I have now been advised to wear oxygen when I sleep and when I walk because my heart scan has shown some raised pressures in the lungs which is making the right side of my heart work too hard. It is reversible now but if it continues it can damage it permanently. So my stuff is been delivered next week. Hopefully it will help me sleep better and feel more energised in the morning.
Yesterday I had a really fun day at the Peterborough willow festival, which is basically like a mini festival, and best of all...hotdogs!!! I sat in the sun all day and went out into town after for a boogie. I hardy go to town because its usually hard work dancing and I can't keep up, but I managed well and didnt get too breathless and the chest pains i get were managable so all in all a really good day! I think the wine helped ;)
I'm exhausted today, I'm sure I'm going to pay for it for the next few days but it's worth it just to do normal things, especially as I know it won't last long before I'm unable to leave the house again.
While I was in Papworth I decided I was going to start doing a few more things and not worry so much. I think I've become so scared of feeling I'll and breathless that things have been less enjoyable because there such hard work. I'm hoping the oxygen will help with energy and the times I feel in getting no air in. When I am well I want to make the most of it and not worry about the consequences. Im fed up of my dull life!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment